**apologies for cross posting**

Two workshops from Compassionate Wellbeing that you might be interested in. We'd be extremely grateful if you could forward on to other parties who may be interested.

For more information, please visit http://www.compassionatewellbeing.com or email [log in to unmask].

All welcome.

Dr Rick Hanson, author of Hardwiring Happiness and Buddha's Brain, will be running a workshop for in Derby UK on the 6th-7th June.

Over the two days, Dr Hanson will offer two workshops that draw on his monumental work to explore with you how the mind relates to the brain, and how we can learn to build confidence, focus attention, lower anxiety, and hardwire happiness into our brains.

The earlybird deadline is the 30th April, so book now to reserve a place at the discounted rate. For more information, please visit http://www.compassionatewellbeing.com/ or email [log in to unmask]

----

Choden (co-author, with Prof Paul Gilbert OBE, of Mindful Compassion) will be joined by mindfulness counsellor Zoe Zalavary to offer a weekend of mindful compassion practice, in Edinburgh, on the 19th-20th July, 2014. This experiential weekend will focus on the practice of Mindful Compassion; an integration of Paul Gilbert's evolutionary model of compassion with Buddhist psychology. It will provide an opportunity to gain some experience of the key stages of Mindful Compassion practice though teaching, guided meditation and discussion. By integrating mindfulness into the practice of compassion, we will offer a step by step approach to cultivating the compassionate self. This workshop is open to all.

The earlybird rate is £200 (if booked before the 30th April). For more information, please visit http://www.compassionatewellbeing.com/mindfulcompassionedinburghjuly.html
or email [log in to unmask].

--

Dr Hannah Gilbert