Hello,

Are they large files (e.g. 1 Gb or bigger)?  What is the format of the files (e.g NmrPipe?)?  Are you looking at planes in the first two dimensions of the spectra or is at least one of x, y the orthogonal dimension?  Is this on Windows or Linux or OSX?  It’s possible you are hitting some bug but more likely it’s one of these issues that will be the clue.

Wayne