Hello,

Thanks for the project and for the spectrum.  I did hit one error when trying to open a spectrum via the project, because the code is not clever enough to ask where the spectrum is when it is in a different location than previously (in our case because it's a different computer).  But that gave a different error to what you hit, so it explicitly said what the problem was (i.e. the original spectrum path was not valid).  When I fixed the path (by editing the relevant XML file, so not to be generally recommended) it then opened up the three spectra ok (one at a time).

Since it looks like SpecView will only open up one spectrum from a CCPN project at a time in any case, I'd recommend just opening up a spectrum via the usual mechanism (in the Bruker case, dragging the procs file).  (So it looks to me like the CCPN project reading option is a bit of a pointless addition the way it has been implemented.)

Wayne