Do we have the CCPN export functionality enabled version of ChemBuild for windows system also?

Venus

Venus Singh Mithu,
Assistant Professor,
Chemistry department,
Guru Nanak Dev University,
Amritsar-143005, Punjab, India.

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 6:58 PM, Wayne Boucher <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello,

You likely downloaded the version of ChemBuild without the CCPN libraries included.  There is also a version with the CCPN libraries included, and that is what you should use.  It's the second download at:

http://www.ccpn.ac.uk/downloads/leadingedge

Wayne