Dear CCP4ers

I have crystallized a protein with a series of ligands that are not in the PDB.

I have made the pdb and the torsion libraries in the jligand and given them the new three letter codes, and then I try the refinement in the PHENIX or CCP4, but since these ligands are not in the library the refinement aborts. Even when I open the ligand files in COOT and I import the cif dictionary, still it does not recognize it, and does not let me rotate around the bonds.

I need to know how to fix this problem, and how can I choose the three letter codes for my ligands that are not already chosen by other people.

Thanks in advance for your help

Meisam