Hi Sreetama

That's the problem - sourcing the old ccp4 6.3 distro has set up MOSFLM_EXEC to point to an old copy of ipmosflm that will not run with the latest iMosflm.

> 	Mosflm version 7.0.9  for Image plate and CCD data 14th May 2012

which cannot be used with iMosflm 7.1.0.

So it looks like there might be an issue with the ccp4 6.4 setup not over-writing the environment variable MOSFLM_EXEC as it should. The immediate way round this would be to not source ccp4 6.3 in any terminal that you want to run iMosflm from.

Can you send me & [log in to unmask] (*not* to the ccp4bb, please) the output of

	echo $PATH
	which $MOSFLM_EXEC

(1) before you "source ccp4-6.3"
(2) after you "source ccp4-6.3"
(3) after you "source ccp4-6.4"

So that we can get a clear idea of what is happening to your PATH when you do each of these three things.

Harry