Dear all

I have a protein which is dimer having one ligand binding site in each monomer. I refined the crystal structure with ligand in both sites finally. I refined will full occupancy of 1 for ligands (same in both). But now i want to see is there any difference in the occupancy of both ligands in ligand binding sites of monomer A and B. Is there any way i can get any information about the occupancy of ligands in two monomers like one is binding more tightly than another so that i can get an idea about their differential binding contacts also.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards
Monica