Hi David and Faisal,

That’s a great page. I would also like to recommend the “CheckMyMetal” server:

http://csgid.org/csgid/metal_sites/

In addition to the Harding reference one of my favorites is this one:

Zheng,H. et al. (2008) J. Inorg. Biochem., 102, 1765-1776.
Data mining of metal ion environments present in protein structures.

Tom

Thomas Edwards, Ph.D.

Director, Technology & Client Solutions

Co-PI, Seattle Structural Genomics Center for Infectious Disease (SSGCID)

Head, Infectious Disease Practice Area

Emerald Bio

Office: (206) 780-8949

Cell:    (206) 495-1300

Boston area: 3 Preston Court, Bedford, MA 01730 USA

Seattle area: 7869 NE Day Road West, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110 USA

www.embios.com

(855) 4EMBIOS (436-2467)