On 04/07/2014 03:16 PM, Eugene Valkov wrote:

Thanks for the input, Eugene. No, these do not impact phasing or
refinement significantly. We've SAD phased data like these with 5-Br and
5-I dU with no problems. The refinement is a bit tricky for some of the
structures because they are lower resolution and the space group is
pretty small, but that isn't related to the streakiness.

--p