I seem to have a version incompatibility between phaser 2.5.6
and the current ccp4 (updated today and restarted before testing)

If i try to allow a few clashes in a simple autoMR job,
it dies immediately with:

The program run with command: /sw/lnx/ccp4-6.4.0/bin/phaser
has failed with error message child process exited abnormally

The script generated by the gui includes the command:

	PACK 10

To which phaser 2.5.6 responds:
	SYNTAX ERROR: Use (optionally) SELECT CUTOFF DISTANCE QUICK TRACE or COMPACT

And the phaserwiki gives the syntax:
PACK SELECT [ 1BEST | 2ALLOW | 3PERCENT | 4ALL ]
PACK CUTOFF <ALLOWED_CLASHES>
.
.

So if I "run and view commands" and change to "PACK CUTTOFF 10"
now it works.

This happened originally with re-running a job that had been
generated on a previous version of the GUI and PHASER (and worked).
But i generated an all-new job doing the same thing, and got the
ame syntax and same error.
Still i suppose it may have something to do with running different
versions (on different hosts) sharing the same user database.

Hard to believe I'm the only one who tried to allow clashes -
or that the fix is so obvious that no one bothered to report it.

eab