Thanks Val and Hi all,

Just a brief message to thank Val and Yvette for all their hard work over the last three years.

Kathy and I are very happy to be taking over and hope to continue the great work of FAR. Should you have any questions or suggestions please do get in touch

Best wishes Jo and Kathy

Jo Woodiwiss [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>,

Kathy Almack [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Dr Jo Woodiwiss, Senior Lecturer in Sociology, University of Huddersfield
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, 01484 472172

Latest article:
Woodiwiss, J (2014) ‘Beyond a single story – the importance of separating ‘harm’ from ‘wrongfulness’ and ‘sexual innocence’ from ‘childhood’ in contemporary narratives of childhood sexual abuse’, Sexualities 17 (1&2) http://sex.sagepub.com/content/17/1-2/139

Author of: Contesting Stories of Childhood Sexual Abuse (Palgrave Macmillan) http://www.palgrave.com/products/title.aspx?is=9780230574045

http://www.hud.ac.uk/research/staff/profile/index.php?staffuid=shumjw