Mainly we use Qualtrics, had just converted from various other tools (a lot were in Bristol Online Surveys – the tool used for PRES + PTES) to Qualtrics before BB Enterprise surveys came out so there is not much appetite for another solution. Having said that there are still those that want something completing paper including a major customer who specifies not only the feedback but the medium used.

Peter

From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alastair Gemmill
Sent: 04 April 2014 10:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP] Blackboard Enterprise Surveys

Hi All

Brunel University are looking at conducting a centralised module evaluation survey and currently exploring at what Blackboard Enterprise Surveys can do as well as other external products.

We have recently seen Qualtrics and EvaSys – both of which look impressive.

What electronic survey systems do you use for module evaluation? Does anyone use Blackboard Enterprise Surveys (and what do you think)?

Regards,

Alastair Gemmill

Learning Technology Adviser

Learning Technology Team (LTT)

Bannerman Centre 231, Brunel University, Uxbridge, UB8 3PH
t: 01895 2 65274  e:
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]