At Bristol, we only take our system offline once a year, for three days at
the end of July or beginning of August. During that time, we make our Test
environment available to staff and students, with a copy of the Production
environment on it. We make it clear that this is "read only", and any
changes made to it will be lost.

Hanrahan Highland

--
Hanrahan Highland