Apologies for any cross-posting.

--

-------- Original Message --------  Subject: Taiwan Studies Programme Call
for Papers  Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 11:18:26 +0000  From: St Antony's Asian
Studies Centre <[log in to unmask]> <[log in to unmask]>  To: St Antony's
Asian Studies Centre <[log in to unmask]> <[log in to unmask]>

Dear All,

I have attached  information concerning the Taiwan Studies Programme
Annual Conference entitled 'Complex Evolutions: Media Democratization
in Contemporary Asia,' scheduled for Friday 5th and Saturday 6th
September 2014 in St Antony's College.

The attached poster concerns the particulars on the Conference call
for papers, the deadline of which is Sunday 20th April 2014.

If you do have any further questions regarding this event or its call
for papers please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Sarah Baldwin
Administrator for the Asian Studies Centre
St Antony's College
Oxford OX2 6JF
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel: +44(0)1865 274559

Office Hours: Tuesday & Wednesday 13.30-17.00
                            Thursday 9am to 5pm
                             Friday 9am to 12.45pm

Website: www.sant.ox.ac.uk/asian/

St Antony's College is a registered charity (number 1141293)

--

Dr Sarah Dauncey

British Academy Mid-Career Fellow & Lecturer in Chinese Studies
School of East Asian Studies
University of Sheffield
http://www.shef.ac.uk/seas/

Honorary Secretary, British Association for Chinese Studies
Co-Editor, Journal of the British Association for Chinese Studies (JBACS)
http://www.bacsuk.org.uk/
Disability Studies at the University of Sheffield:
http://disabilityuos.wordpress.com/
6-8 Shearwood Road
Sheffield, S10 2TD
United Kingdom