Apologies for cross-posting

I am sharing this on behalf of The Heritage Lottery Fund – please direct any enquiries to NPC (details below)

The Heritage Lottery Fund is conducting research into alternative sources of finance available to the heritage sector. Specifically, we are keen understand the sector’s current level of interest in non-grant finance and social investment. We are also interested in your views on how HLF can support the sector to access this type of finance.

Please help us by completing the survey using the link below.

The survey takes 5 – 10 minutes and is in three sections:

1.            Your organisation

2.            Your views on funding sources

3.            Your social impact

The person completing this survey should have a good understand of their organisation’s finances. If this is not you, please forward this email within your organisation to the appropriate person.

If you are an umbrella body, we would be grateful if you could pass the survey on to your member organisations.

If you are an organisation who has accessed non-grant finance or social investment funds we would be interested to hear from you. We are working with New Philanthropy Capital (NPC) to assemble a range of case studies and if you would like to take part please contact [log in to unmask]

Please use the following link to access the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3ZDSH9V

Many thanks for your participation

Mairead O'Rourke | Strategic Engagement Manager | Archives Sector Development
The National Archives | Kew | Richmond | Surrey TW9 4DU

Phone: 0208 392 5302 ext: 2961 mobile: 07825 100 717 www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/archives

National Archives Disclaimer

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the
individual(s) to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient and
have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do
not relate to the official business of The National Archives are neither given nor
endorsed by it.