Dear all

We are shortly to acquire Adlib so I am planning to write some detailed guidelines before the staff here start using it for cataloguing and accessioning in earnest.

I wondered if any kind souls out there who have their own guidelines might be able to share them with me, in order to spare me some headaches as I get to grips with Adlib myself?

The Trust will also be using the object databases of Adlib extensively, so similarly, if anybody can share their Adlib museum documentation for object entry and accessioning, this would be much appreciated.

In hopeful anticipation,

Charlotte Berry
Head of Collections, Alfred Gillett Trust (C & J Clark Ltd)