It wasn't my business (I've stopped using Amazon unless there's no alternative due to their change in business practices for European customers) but I wondered if the "hat" was physical or a virtual affair. My journalist's hair stood up (and if anyone has seen my LinkedIn profile they'll see there's not much hair that can be in such a state).

Bonus PR point for the Archive. GBP50 voucher for Amazon or GBP75 to a charity.... ?

Anyway, should one provide the valuable feedback and be the recipient of the virtual or physical hat's good fortune, I guess one is free to decline the incentive.

Have a nice weekend !

Darren Ingram
(being nosey) in Finland.

¦ D P Ingram

On 25 April 2014 12:28, Dave Postles <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Help regional film archives and win a £50 Amazon voucher!

Why are you patronizing an organization which deliberately avoids UK
corporation tax?

--
http://www.historicalresources.myzen.co.uk (research and pedagogy)