Dear all

Here at the Wellcome Library we have a batch of 3.5" floppy disks that we cannot read and wish to send to a company experienced in data recovery and transfer.

We have two companies in mind, but are hesitant to use either one without any recommendations. Therefore if anyone is willing to recommend either company we would appreciate hearing from you.

The companies are:
Apex Technology - http://www.disktransfer.co.uk/apex-technology-uk.php
Transmedia - http://www.tmt.co.uk/

Many thanks
Victoria

Victoria Sloyan
Assistant Archivist - Collecting Genomics
The Wellcome Trust
215 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE
Tel: 020 7611 8582
Website: http://www.wellcome.ac.uk<http://www.wellcome.ac.uk/>

Until September 2014  the Wellcome Library is undergoing major changes as part of the Wellcome Collection Development Project. We will be open for business, but there will be disruptions to services and some Library areas will be temporarily closed.

If you're planning to visit the Library over the coming months, please check for updates on the Library blog<http://wellcomelibrary.org/> where the most up-to-date information will be posted.

The Library is currently open Tuesday-Saturday.  For full details of our opening hours please check our website<http://wellcomelibrary.org/using-the-library/visiting-the-library/opening-hours/>

We are a global charitable foundation dedicated to achieving extraordinary improvements in human and animal health. We support the brightest minds in biomedical research and the medical humanities. Our breadth of support includes public engagement, education and the application of research to improve health. We are independent of both political and commercial interests.
The Wellcome Trust is a charity registered in England and Wales, no. 210183.  Its sole trustee is The Wellcome Trust Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, no. 2711000, whose registered office is at 215 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE, UK.

This message has been scanned for viruses by Websense Hosted Email Security - www.websense.com