From: Archivists, conservators and records managers. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David C. Bishop
Sent: 02 April 2014 18:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Microfilm copies of local newspapers

Dear all,

Do any record offices/archives still acquire microfilm copies of their local newspapers direct from the British Library (as we used to at Wolverhampton some years ago)? And if so, can anyone supply me with a contact name?

Many thanks,

David

David Bishop
Customer Experience Manager - Archives, Heritage & Photography
0121 303 6129

Library of Birmingham
Centenary Square
Broad Street
Birmingham
B1 2ND
libraryofbirmingham.com

The information contained within this e-mail (and any attachment) sent by Birmingham City Council is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies and notify the sender immediately. Unauthorised access, use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted and may be unlawful. Any e-mail including its content may be monitored and used by Birmingham City Council for reasons of security and for monitoring internal compliance with the office policy on staff use. E-mail blocking software may also be used. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the originator and do not necessarily represent those of Birmingham City Council. We cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and amended.

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk<http://www.bl.uk/>
The British Library’s latest Annual Report and Accounts : www.bl.uk/aboutus/annrep/index.html<http://www.bl.uk/aboutus/annrep/index.html>
Help the British Library conserve the world's knowledge. Adopt a Book. www.bl.uk/adoptabook<http://www.bl.uk/adoptabook>
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.