Research Assistant in Medical Statistics

Ref MBP01078
Department Diabetes Research Centre
Job Type Research
Specific Location Leicester General Hospital
Contract Type Full Time Fixed Term Contract
Salary Range
.

Job Purpose

Salary Grade 6 - £25,759 to £29,837 per annum

Fixed Term Contract for up to 2 years

At Leicester we’re going places. Ranked in the top 20 universities in Britain our aim is to climb further. A commitment to high quality fused with an inclusive academic culture is our hallmark and led the Times Higher Education to describe us as “elite without being elitist”.

In this role you will provide statistical expertise to the NIHR Collaboration for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care, East Midlands (CLAHRC EM). This will primarily involve support for studies led by investigators from University of Leicester, University of Loughborough and/or University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust

You will have a higher degree in medical or applied statistics.

Informal enquiries are welcome and should be made to Dr Laura Gray on 0116 258 4043 or email [log in to unmask]

The closing date for this post is midnight on 20 May 2014

see http://www.le.ac.uk/jobs/external/MBP01078_Job_Summary.pdf for more details

SIGNOFF allstat