Statistician
Job Reference: 413-FB14010K

The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester
Clinical Outcomes Unit
£30,764 to £40,558 pa

The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, situated in south Manchester, is the largest cancer treatment centre of its kind in Europe, and an international leader in cancer research and development.

In depth knowledge of clinical outcomes is very important to The Christie. It informs us about our services so we can continually improve our patient care.

We are seeking a high calibre statistician to work within the recently formed clinical outcomes unit.

It is expected the post holder will professionally advise and develop all levels of staff using their extensive experience and knowledge of statistical tools and techniques.

In addition to the reporting and research role of the clinical outcomes unit, the post holder will help provide a vital statistical support service for audit and research activities across the Trust.

Supporting the disease groups and clinicians using well developed interpersonal skills will be essential to success.

Knowledge of health care processes, particularly in oncology, will be an advantage as it is expected that our statistician will relate closely to the clinical teams to help improve data flow and provide meaningful information for all stakeholders.

A hard working individual with a desire to succeed will find this new position extremely rewarding.

Apply at https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/xi/vacancy/81bf1fb3928c793c6fb74ee1b01d340c/?vac_ref=913377720

To download our 20:20 Vision strategy, please visit http://www.christie.nhs.uk/2020

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient.
If you have received this e-mail in error you should not disseminate, distribute or copy it.
Please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.

SIGNOFF allstat