Jobs listed recently on www.StatsJobs.com

Statistical Analyst | Thistle
http://statsjobs.com/jobs/statistical-analyst-thistle/
At glh. we are undergoing a transformation and as part of this we have introduced the industry leading Customer Development team based at our Central London support office. The role of this team is to enhance the customer experience by using data science to optimise every aspect of the guest journey. […]

Lecturer in Statistics | University College Dublin
http://statsjobs.com/jobs/lecturer-statistics-university-college-dublin/
University College Dublin is seeking to appoint a Lecturer in Statistics (below the bar) in the School of Mathematical Sciences. UCD School of Mathematical Sciences is committed to research and teaching across the mathematical sciences, including statistics, actuarial science, mathematics and applied mathematics. […]

Data Analyst/Games Economist | Mind Candy
http://statsjobs.com/jobs/data-analystgames-economist-mind-candy/
Reporting to the Head of Business Intelligence and Information Systems you’ll be driving game performance through data-based recommendations. You will be evaluating the success of game development, assigning key performance metrics, benchmarking and analysing them through data analysis and statistical methods […]

SIGNOFF allstat