                            LASR 2014-2015

     Geometry-Driven Statistics and its Cutting Edge Applications

                Leeds, UK   30th June - 2nd July 2015

                            Announcements

We proudly announce that the Leeds Annual Statistical Research (LASR)
Workshop will focus on geometry-driven statistics, which include
advance methods in the analysis of manifolds, directional data
analysis and shape analysis, and their cutting edge applications,
especially in large data or high-dimensional data. Due to the
importance of such topic, we will merge LASR 2014 and 2015 to better
cater for our preparation. The event will take place in Hinsley Hall,
Leeds, UK, from the 30th June to 2nd July 2015. This merge means that
we will have more invited speakers than usual, and due to the topic's
importance and relevance the current statistical applications, we
anticipate to cater for more participants than usual.

We will circulate the call for abstracts around the autumn of 2014,
and meanwhile you may contact the LASR organisers or the LASR webpage
in

    http://www1.maths.leeds.ac.uk/statistics/workshop/lasr2015/

for the latest update or for any queries.

We are looking forward to meeting you in 2015.

Best wishes,
Kanti Mardia, Arief Gusnanto, Jochen Voss, Jessica Brennan
--
Department of Statistics, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT
http://www1.maths.leeds.ac.uk/statistics/workshop/lasr2015/

SIGNOFF allstat