Norfolk Place, London W2 1PG, UK
Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone +44 (0)20 7594 2939

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 8:42 AM, Eloisa Brook <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I am deeply disturbed that someone can so openly invite (and reward) people to add reviews on their book. Wow, they must really need those reviews huh?

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 16 April 2014 03:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Write a book review, earn $250

Dr. Granville will offer 4 awards ($250 each) for selected book reviews published on the Amazon page where his new data science book is listed. Reviews must be published by June 30, 2014; we will select the four reviews that we like best.

Potential reviewers should contact the author at [log in to unmask].

For details, visit http://bit.ly/1qGF39y

SIGNOFF allstat

SIGNOFF allstat

SIGNOFF allstat