Sent: 16 April 2014 03:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Write a book review, earn $250

Dr. Granville will offer 4 awards ($250 each) for selected book reviews published on the Amazon page where his new data science book is listed. Reviews must be published by June 30, 2014; we will select the four reviews that we like best.

Potential reviewers should contact the author at [log in to unmask]

For details, visit http://bit.ly/1qGF39y

SIGNOFF allstat

SIGNOFF allstat