***APOLOGIES FOR ANY CROSS POSTING ***

Dear Colleague

This is a final reminder for the Introduction to Postgraduate Marketing and Student Recruitment Forum in London on Monday 12 May. We now have only limited places available so booking soon is recommended if you would like to attend.

Booking for the Manchester Introduction Forum on Thursday 22 May remains open and places are still currently available.

If you have already booked to attend on the 12th May, you will receive final joining instructions later this week.

Our Introduction to Postgraduate Marketing and Student Recruitment events are specifically designed to provide a starting point for any staff in Higher Education who:
- are new to postgraduate marketing and student recruitment and admissions issues
- are new to HE
- want a refresher and update
AND
- work in a central OR faculty OR subject area, in a marketing, student recruitment, or admissions role, including academic admissions tutors.

If none of the above applies to you, please do forward this on to colleagues you think may find it helpful.

These events, which offer plenty of networking and discussion opportunities, will provide delegates with an overview of the current postgraduate marketplace, and we will be discussing both strategic and operational challenges faced by Universities in this area.

We will also be looking at a wide range of practical marketing ideas and quick wins in postgraduate student recruitment and marketing. Each of the events will include a student panel so that delegates can hear first hand from students about their expectations of looking and applying for postgraduate study and funding.

Please do pass this message on to any colleagues who have recently joined your area, or who are new to postgraduate and therefore may not themselves receive this email.

Further details about the event, and a provisional programme are given below. As usual, we are offering a reduced rate if you or a colleague from your Department have attended before.

More information on all available Forums (including our next scheduled 'standard' PG Marketing Forum event on June 5th in London), costs and an online booking form can be found at:

www.postgraduatestudentships.co.uk/pgmarketingforum

We look forward to seeing you at the events.

Best wishes

Claire

Claire Gascoigne

Marketing Manager,

PostgraduateStudentships, MastersCompare and MyPostgradApps

Tel: 07799 651339

www.MastersCompare.co.uk
www.PostgraduateStudentships.co.uk

www.MyPostgradApps.com

Facebook icon for email  Twitter icon for email

Provisional Programme (London and Manchester events)

09.15 Registration and Coffee
09.45 Introductions
10.00 The Postgraduate Recruitment Landscape
10.45 Group exercise
11.15 Plenary Discussion and group feedback
11.45 What students think? Student Panel
12.30 What students think - implications
13.00 Lunch
13.45 Practical opportunities and quick wins in PG marketing and student recruitment
14.45 Group exercise
15.15 Plenary discussion and group feedback
15.45 Close

More information on all our available Forums, costs and an online booking form can be found at:
www.postgraduatestudentships.co.uk/pgmarketingforum