From: Clinical biochemistry discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jonathan Kay
Sent: 11 April 2014 11:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: AssayFinder

Thanks, Simon.

Please could a few people try that and report back.

Jonathan

On 9 Apr 2014, at 12:00, Salter Simon (ROYAL FREE LONDON NHS FOUNDATION TRUST) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Assay finder is still there, but the address changed: http://assayfinder.com/

Simon

------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk Green Laboratories Work http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential.  If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email and highlight the error.
The content of this email and its attachment(s) may be personal or contain personal opinions and unless expressly set out in this email, this email is not intended to form the basis of a binding agreement between North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust and you, or to be an expression of the Trust's position.
Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.