Dear all

I would like to nominate a new member to our network. It is a vital and hardworking soul that has built aesthetic meeting rooms in the city of Trondheim, Norway. She got unique competence in relational creativity. Please welcome her to our community.

Best
Grete

Dr. Grete Wennes
Professor i ledelse ved Handelshøyskolen i Trondheim
Professor Trondheim Business School
Postboks 2320
7004 Trondheim
+4773559998
+47 93087740

CURRICULUM VITAE

Line Vaarum                                                             +47 916 26 198
Born 17.06.1967 in Trondheim, Norway                            [log in to unmask]
Married, two children                                                   www.otium-sanserom.no
KEY QUALIFICATIONS

Operationalizing behavioral influencing theory; I am a strong believer in the importance of people being together, learning both from research and experience, creating fresh ideas and finding solutions for the future. Passionate about the understanding of how we influence ourselves and each other, the effect of our surroundings and how our brains work.

Innovation and entrepreneurial skills; Established in 2005 Otium Sanserom, an unique meeting place which intend to release the maximal potential of people by combining aesthetics design and room for creativity.  It is today an acknowledged inspirational setting for development and increased competence.

Marketing and influential methods; More than 20 years professional experience in, and interest of, marketing and how to influence people

Process  Improvement; Several years of practical experience in improving key business processes by focusing on success factors for creating process quality and strength. I possess strong facilitation skills including lecturing abilities.

International experience; Strong international experience with studies and work experience from Germany in addition to international trading experience.
wORK EXPERIENCE

2005 -           Otium Sanserom Trondheim AS, Trondheim, Norway
Entrepreneur, Owner and General Manager

  1. Aune Forlag AS, Trondheim, Norway
Product Manager Hallmark Cards & Gifts

  1. Peer AS, Selbu, Norway
General Manager, Sawn timber export

  1. Kjeldstad Sagbruk & Høvleri AS, Selbu, Norway
Export Manager, Wood houses and cottages

1995            Time Marketing GmbH, Frankfurt, Germany
                Sales Manager, Management Consulting

1992-1995       Neckermann Versand AG, Frankfurt, Germany
Marketing Assistant, Customer Planning & Life Time Value

1991            Media Craft AS, Frankfurt, Germany
                Market introduction of a new technology for magazine distributors
EDUCATION

1989-1990       International Marketing, Cologne, Kiel and Bremen, Germany
1986-1989       Bachelor of Business Administration, Trondheim School of Economics