Dear friends and
colleagues:

Following the close of
the call for thematic sessions we are pleased to report that we had a high
response of presentations. In the coming days the organizers of thematic
sessions will have ready the list of papers accepted for oral, poster format or
rejected.
It is time to remember
some aspects:
* Until March 31st there is time for submitting abstracts in General Sessions, in both oral and
poster format. These papers will then be grouped by the Organizing Committee in
accordance with the themes and/or geographic areas. We strongly encourage those
interested in using the poster format and remind you that there will be poster
awards for students.
* In order to include
an abstract into the ICAZ 2014 final program a registration payment of at least
one author is required prior to March 31st.
* There is limited
financial support available. Those who need it can apply it using the form
www.icaz2014argentina.com. Deadline is March 31st.
* If you have
submitted an abstract to the Thematic Session and you have not received the
confirmation yet, please contact the organizers of your symposium and [log in to unmask]
* In addition to the
presentation of papers, the 12th ICAZ will have Working Groups meetings,
workshops and Invited Lectures.
* Information on the
Gala Dinner, Post Congress Field Trip and Activities proposed for the Free day
during the Conference is now available in our web page.
Remember to visit
frequently www.icaz2014argentina.comto find latest news and updates about the event.

We are looking foward to seeing you in San Rafael!!

ICAZ 2014 Organizing Committee