Thanks again to all of you who have replied with names, comments, suggestions and observations.  The number of responses has been fantastic and I am thinking of a little more research and reflection on the compostion of our discipline.

For those who have contacted me can I have your permission to use your replies anonymously in a paper?  If anyone does not feel comfortable with this please let me know.  If you are happy for me to use your contributions there is no need to make contact.

Cheers,

Dr Jacqui Mulville<http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/share/contactsandpeople/academicstaff/K-O/mulville-jacqui-dr-overview_new.html>
0044 29208 74427

Reader in Bioarchaeology,