I must add elephants to the list of instruments  of divine retribution

From: Edward Picot <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, 28 March 2014, 19:20
Subject: The Norty Boy

A very short cautionary animation about what happens when you're norty, based on a picture-story done by my daughter Rachel when she was 5 or 6. To see it on YouTube, go to http://youtu.be/4AgTmpAu4EU; or to see it on Vimeo, go to https://vimeo.com/90351743

- Edward Picot
http://edwardpicot.com
http://drhairy.org