Dear colleagues,

My name is Luca Littera (Clinical psychologist) and new on the list.

I started my professional work in  the TC “De Kiem” in 2000 and had the last 14 years the opportunity to gain experience in the different department of De Kiem, residential as outpatient.

At the end of 2012 I became the new therapeutic coordinator of “De Kiem” Belgium (at that moment one of our founders Rudy Bracke retired).

My interests include the contemporary attachment theory, bonding therapy, psychodynamic groups and in particular to provide the TC a theoretical basis without loosing our identity and future.

Our TC has the limit of age at 40 years but we are discussing if we have to increase the age.

In the past we had elder residents in program but we don’t have experience with > 45 years

My questions are:

ˇ         do others TC’s has experience with > 40 years residents?

ˇ         What are the experience when we mix residents of 20 and > 40years old?

ˇ         what are the differences working with that group?

ˇ         What are the opportunities and the pitfalls?

ˇ         Is it necessary to work with a limit of age?

Thanks for the input!

Kind regards,

logo

   zonder  meer !

Luca Littera

Therapeutisch coördinator

De Kiem
Therapeutisch centrum voor druggebruikers en hun omgeving

Vluchtenboerstraat 7A
B - 9890 Gavere

T. 0032-(0)9-389.66.66
F. 0032-(0)9-384.83.07

   www.dekiem.be

Denk aan het milieu voor je print! P

Dit bericht wordt verzonden vanuit een e-mailadres voor professioneel gebruik. De verantwoordelijken binnen de organisatie kunnen kennis nemen van alle berichten verzonden naar dit adres  -  This message is sent from an e-mail address for professional use only.