On 12/03/14 18:07, Christopher J. Walker wrote:
> Another missive from the GDB. This time about perfsonar.
> http://indico.cern.ch/event/272619/other-view?view=standard
>
> According to the Ops Coord Report:
>
> http://indico.cern.ch/event/272619/session/0/contribution/3/material/slides/1.pdf
>

> pS 3.3.2 is now baseline
>
> April 1st is the deadline for all sites to have pS deployed, configured,
> registered and accessible from outside for monitoring
>
> 50% of sites worldwide don't conform.
>
> There is a prototype dashboard at:
>
> http://maddash.aglt2.org/maddash-webui/index.cgi?dashboard=UK%20sites

Looking at this dashboard suggests there are problems with downloading
data from:

UK Latency:
-------------
Brunel (Unable to retrieve data for tests from from Brunel)

RALPP

RAL-LCG2

UCL-HEP

IC-HEP (Unable to retrieve data for tests run from IC)

Sheffield - it looks like other sites can't set up tests against Sheffield.

Bandwidth wise, a number of sites have <500Mb/s speeds. I have no idea
how set in stone this number is (and it seems rather high to me).

Intercloud tests:

If I read this the right way around,  ASGC, BNL, INFN TRIUMF, T1_ES_PIC
and FNAL are running tests against UK sites, but we aren't running tests
against them.

> All instructions on twiki
>   * IP ranges to open on firewall
>   * https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/LCG/PerfsonarDeployment
>
> There are a significant number of UK sites that need to fix their setup.

Chris