Hi Ewan,

The ATLAS images used on various cloud resources are preconfigured
SL6. They don't provide the hooks needed to contextualise as LHCb
does. There is some activity to look at uCernVM but at this stage
running on Vac seems beyond the effort we have available. Personally I
like the idea but the best we can do is make decisions to not exclude
the Vac model. If you have time to look into the details then we can
help. One aspect are the wrapper scripts which are being re-jigged in
ATLAS now.

Cheers,
Peter