I personally like to look at the whole cluster, and do my best to be specific as to which regions (BA areas and basic anatomical locations) in which the cluster falls. I have often seen large clusters which can 'meander' through several regions, and clusters which link together at the edge but clearly cover multiple regions. I always think it is best to be specific and hate when researchers only report the localization of the peak.

Donald, is there a toolbox or function for labeling using AAL with percentages? I have tried an anatomy toolbox, which can be very useful, but it seems to have legacy versions of functions from SPM5 in its path, so when I install it it causes SPM8 to cease functioning.

Colin