Hi Amir,

Data with 8 electrodes is not be suitable for converting to images  because the images would not conform to the assumptions of random field theory. In SPM12 you can easily do analyses in 1D on any electrode or an average of electrodes. If you want to test on all the electrodes you could just use Bonferroni correction,

Vladimir