Hi Everyone,
I have a question about running multiple regression at the second level in
spm8. I have two individual difference variables (variable A and variable
B). I want to run a whole-brain regression on a contrast, looking at neural
activation that varies as a function of variable B while controlling for
the effect of variable A. (Basically like a hierarchical regression). If I
select the multiple regression design in my second level model, put
variable A as my first covariate and variable B as my second covariate and
then put as my contrast 0 0 1, does this achieve what I want? Or is this
more like simultaneous multiple regression? If what I'm suggesting is
incorrect, any suggestions on how to perform hierarchical regression in
spm8 at the second level?

Thanks!
Meghan
--