From: Social History Curators Group email list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jennifer Mabbott
Sent: 08 March 2014 15:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Cycling interactives

This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

Dear all,

We are developing an exhibition at the Museum to coincide with the Tour De France coming through Rochdale Borough http://www.rochdalepioneersmuseum.coop/event/co-operation-wheels-journey-co-operative-cycling Has anyone seen any good cycling based interactives in museums? I'm thinking something like repairing a puncture, putting a chain back on, pedalling etc but I just want some ideas of how they work in practice.

Any help gratefully received,

Jenny

Jennifer Mabbott
Museum Manager

Rochdale Pioneers Museum
31 Toad Lane
Rochdale
OL12 0NU

E-mail [log in to unmask]
Telephone 01706 524920
Mobile 07855 265402

Visit our website www.rochdalepioneersmuseum.coop Follow us on Twitter @PioneersMuseum Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/RochdalePioneersMuseum

The museum opening hours are Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 5pm. We are closed on Sundays and Mondays (including Bank Holiday Mondays).

_
The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST

This e-mail contains information intended for the addressee only.
It may be confidential and may be the subject of legal and/or professional privilege.
If you are not the addressee you are not authorised to disseminate, distribute, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment to it.
The content may be personal or contain personal opinions and unless specifically stated or followed up in writing, the content cannot be taken to form a contract or to be an expression of the County Council's position.
Lancashire County Council reserves the right to monitor all incoming and outgoing email.
Lancashire County Council has taken reasonable steps to ensure that outgoing communications do not contain malicious software and it is your responsibility to carry out any checks on this email before accepting the email and opening attachments.