fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sarah A Buchanan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 10:24 AM
Subject: [rmrt] Survey of Records Managers
To: SAA Records Management Roundtable Discussion List <

Dear Records Management Colleagues,
   The School of Information at The University of Texas at Austin requests
your help in finding out about contemporary skill requirements in records
management in order to improve the education of future *records managers*.
Would you please consider taking this *15 minute survey* and share your
opinion?
   Your advice and experience are essential for our research. We will
report our findings to the curriculum committee at The School of
Information, The University of Texas at Austin, and aim to publish in *Records
Management Journal*. If you desire, we will also send you our report. The
information you provide will be anonymous. Please follow this link to
complete this survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/UT-InfoProSurvey.
If you have any questions regarding the survey, please call me at
512-­232­-8364 <512-%C2%AD%E2%80%8B232%C2%AD%E2%80%8B-8364> or e-mail

If you have friends or colleagues who are record managers, we would
appreciate if you could forward *this survey* to them as we want to have as
much information as possible.

Sincerely,
Ankita Chaudhary, Caroline Stratton, Sarah Buchanan, Yalin Sun, and Dr.
Lecia Barker
Graduate Students and Professor at The School of Information,
The University of Texas at Austin

(Please forward this message to any colleagues or distribution lists who
might find it of interest.)

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA IGP
Dallas, Texas