“Digital Culture is Mass Culture”: An interview with Digital Conservator Dragan Espenschied
When I asked you to review the post on some of your work with the Geocities data set, you responded “I agree, archivists should act dumb and take as much as possible, leaving open as many (unforeseeable) opportunities as possible for access design.” Now that you are moving into a role as a digital conservator, I would be curious to hear to what extent you think that perspective might animate and inform your work.

http://1.usa.gov/1iWw3ut

Source: http://blogs.loc.gov/digitalpreservation/2014/03/digital-culture-is-mass-culture-an-interview-with-digital-conservator-dragan-espenschied/
See if people are clicking on this link: http://1.usa.gov/1iWw3ut+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web: http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar