Who Owns the Data? - Information Management Online Article
the International Committee for Weights and Measures thinks there is soon going to be so much data in the world that we’re going to run out of ways to quantify it. But, as data begins to take more prominence in organizations, who is going to take ownership of it? Traditionally data has fallen within the remit of the IT team to manage and control, but as it’s now being seen as central to gaining competitive advantage, does that mean it falls to the CEO? Who owns the data?

http://bit.ly/1goSOWS

Source: http://www.information-management.com/news/who-owns-the-data-10025470-1.html?utm_campaign=daily-mar 13 2014
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/1goSOWS+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web: http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar