With apologies for cross posting

Dear All,

The Section for Records Management of the Archives and Records Association will be holding its AGM and Mini Conference on 28th March at the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies. Please see below details of the programme and schedule for the day.

If you would like to attend please contact me at this email address.

Regards,

Edward Ratcliffe
Secretary for the ARA Section for Records Management

Who do we think we are? Professional identity and career changes in Records Management
Friday 28 March 2014
Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, London
10.30

Arrival, tea and coffee

10.45

Mini Conference - Introduction
Professional identity and career changes in Records Management

10.50

Information Science to Archives and Records
Erin Lee (Archive Manager, National Theatre)

11.10

Records to Legislation and Compliance
Christopher Marsden (Senior Archivist, Victoria and Albert Museum)

11.30

Records Management to Archives
Michael Gallagher (Archivist, Glasgow City Archives)

11.50

Law and computing to Records Management
Joanne Frampton (Bank Records Manager, Bank of England)

12.10

Roundtable Discussion

13.00

Lunch - will be provided

13.45

Keynote speech: The Future of Professional Identity in the Records Profession
Jenny Bunn (Teaching Fellow, University College London)

14:45

Coffee Break

Section for Records Management AGM

15:00

Officer Updates and Plans for 2014
David Jenkins, Sarah Palmer, Lee Pretlove, Ruth Loughrey, Stuart Wilkinson

15:40

ARA Update
John Chambers

15:50