The UK government Web Archive: a resource for contemporary historians (2) |
The National Archives blog
In this post I would like to highlight how the UKGWA can be used to draw
broader conclusions from the official record, particularly in terms of
language and trends, via data analysis. The UKGWA comprises over 3 billion
URLs from around 3,000 websites captured from 1996-2014. This adds up to
around 90 terabytes of data, and around 2.5 billion webpages. Even the most
enthusiastic researcher would struggle to read that much text.

http://bit.ly/1oOjCAA

Source:
http://blog.nationalarchives.gov.uk/blog/uk-government-web-archive-resource-contemporary-historians-2/
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/1oOjCAA+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA IGP
Dallas, Texas