Hi Mark,

Here a few:

How would you describe the purpose of an evaluation/synthesis of evidence
for understanding this set of phenomena? Is it to arrive at a 'best
practice', an 'optimal policy solution', a 'deeper understanding',
'illumination', or some other purpose?

How do you think complexity and context relate to a policy/program's
ability to affect positive changes in the outcomes you are concerned with?

How do you conceptualize 'outcomes' for this project? Are there
process-related or implementation outcomes? What are the time-scales of the
different outcomes (immediate, inter-mediate, long-term)? Are these
outcomes related to each other in some sort of logic model or theorized
causal chain?

Are you concerned to establish causal 'attribution' to the program or
policy intervention for specified outcomes, or are you more concerned with
analyzing how the program or policy 'contributes' to the outcomes?

Hope this helps

Cheers, Simon