HETL is happy to announce the official launch of the Emerald/HETL Education Outstanding Doctoral Research Award Program. See the attached postcard flyer for details - please feel free to share and promote this flyer within your university and with your network. To find out more, please go to the following pages: http://ww2.emeraldinsight.com/awards/hetl.htm and http://www.emeraldinsight.com/research/awards/hetl.htm.

This program will serve as a vehicle to recognize and showcase some of the highest caliber educational doctoral research in the world. In addition, HETL has a number of exciting research and publishing projects currently in progress as well as several international events slated for the coming years. HETL invites you to submit your best research articles (or creative works for the Anthology)  for possible inclusion in one of our publications (JARHE, IHR, MCE, Anthology) and to get involved any of our many activities.

Warm regards,

Patrick Blessinger
Executive Director and Publisher
International HETL Association