Hi Taz,

You could also look at our graduate scheme – I’m sure it will open to applications again soon:

http://www.rsc.org/AboutUs/rscwork/Graduates/rsc-grad-scheme.asp

Kind Regards,
Katherine

Katherine Hyett
International HR and Recruitment Manager
Royal Society of Chemistry
Thomas Graham House,
Science Park, Milton Road
Cambridge, CB4 0WF, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1223 432441
My Twitter: http://twitter.com/chemistry_jobs
My LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/katherine-hyett/0/a1/568

Follow the Royal Society of Chemistry:
www.rsc.org/follow<http://www.rsc.org/follow>

Winner of The Queen’s Award for Enterprise, International Trade 2013