Dear All,

My apologies for the cross posting.

I am looking for PhD opportunities in Sociology or International Political Economy. I hold a Masters in International Non-Governmental Organisations from Webster University, the Netherlands, and I am currently completing an MSc in Sociology, track Migration and Ethnic Studies at the University of Amsterdam.

My research interest are in Migration, Integration and Development, Ethnicity and Gender, Natural Resource Management and Alternative Livelihoods. However,I will consider other research themes related to my fields of studies.

Preferably, I would like fully funded PhD positions. Kindly let me know if your institution have something on offer.

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Akwasi
***** This email came through the mailinglist of the Critical Political Economy Research Network of the European Sociological Association http://criticalpoliticaleconomy.net/