Dear all

My BA student on the International Politics degree here at Middlesex University Fuad Mustafahzadeh filmed and has edited and uploaded the video of our recent IPEG/BLT event Education meets Neoliberalism. http://www.bisa-ipeg.org/education-meets-neoliberalism-and-the-political-economy-of-precarity/

See the video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOz-UzY9aA0

Plenary speakers have a bit more footage than workshop presenters but generally you can see the themes and discussions. It was a really good day and I've had excellent feedback from participants. I also screened the film 'The Poor Stockinger, the Luddite Cropper and the Deluded Followers of Joanna Southcott' which resulted in some very animated discussions. Thanks again to all who came along!

Phoebe

Dr Phoebe V Moore
Personal email [log in to unmask]
Work email [log in to unmask]
Twitter @phoebemoore
Profile http://www.mdx.ac.uk/aboutus/staffdirectory/phoebe-moore.aspx
Biolog http://phoebevmoore.wordpress.com/

*****
This email came through the mailinglist of the Critical Political Economy Research Network of the European Sociological Association
http://criticalpoliticaleconomy.net/

To post to the mailinglist or change settings:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/POLITICAL-ECONOMY-RN.html

If replying, please do not reply to everybody. Similarly, please don't send everybody messages to the moderator. There is a confirmation-link function in operation to prevent this happening by mistake.