Dear all,

Please find attached the final program for the Training Workshop on “Marx, Keynes and Economic Crises in the 20th and 21st Centuries” organized by the International Initiative for the Promotion of Political Economy (IIPPE) and the Economics Division at Leeds University Business School.

Wednesday, 31st March 9.00-18.15
Clothworkers South Building LT 2 (3.04)
University of Leeds

Confirmed speakers include Malcolm Sawyer on Heterodox Macroeconomics, David Spencer on the Case for Working Less, Annina Kaltenbrunner on Developing Countries in the Crisis and Gary Dymski on the "failure" of the era of empowered financial capital.

If you are interested and you have not done so, please register by latest 21st of March with [log in to unmask] Tea and Coffee will be provided. We are sorry to say that we wont be able to reimburse travel costs.

The Leeds workshop takes place one week after the Training Workshop on class formation in London (SOAS). For any further info on this other IIPPE workshop, please contact [log in to unmask]

*****
This email came through the mailinglist of the Critical Political Economy Research Network of the European Sociological Association
http://criticalpoliticaleconomy.net/

To post to the mailinglist or change settings:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/POLITICAL-ECONOMY-RN.html

If replying, please do not reply to everybody. Similarly, please don't send everybody messages to the moderator. There is a confirmation-link function in operation to prevent this happening by mistake.