Hi Therese,

This looks like a really interesting project!  Please keep us posted and let us know how you get on.

Another example you might want to add to your list is NordicOER http://nordicoer.org/ "a network of stakeholders to support uptake, adoption and collaboration around Open Educational Resources in the Nordic countries."  NordicOER has been one of the inspirations for the Open Scotland initiative.

Cheers
Lorna